Find the Best Match Deposit Bonuses
Online gambling is more rewarding than playing at a land-based casino simply because betting sites offer a wide range of bonuses that may not be available at the brick and mortar betting houses. Online casino promotions not only enable you to play your favorite games for longer without extra costs but also increase your chances of winning.
The most common promotions that you will come across are match deposit bonuses. Typically, these give you something extra for making a deposit and are available for both new and existing players.
Match Deposit Bonuses
These are sometimes referred to as deposit bonuses since they're redeemable only after depositing a certain amount of cash. Usually, your stake in amount is matched to a certain percentage, often 100%. Therefore, when you credit your account with $100, you get an extra $100 to spend on different games. This rule applies to 25%, 50%, 200%, and all other match deposit casino offers.
Note that these particular awards vary from one betting house to the other. As such, if you want to get a hold of the best deals, you must do your homework. Also, keep in mind that match up offers always have accompanying terms and conditions. These state everything you should know about the promotion thus the need to read and understand the fine print.
How are Deposit Bonuses Awarded?
Match deposit bonuses are normally awarded in different forms and will have different specifications as discussed below;
- Welcome Bonus: As a general rule, most online operators offer this type of promo, also known as a signup perk. It is used to entice potential players (alongside no deposit offers) and goes a long way toward helping you check out a new website. Mostly, you will receive a 100% match-up deal on your initial deposit. Note that when it's issued as a welcome package, it can be extended to your second, third and fourth payments and could have some extra freebies such as free spins, free cash, and playing chips. Additionally, more generous betting houses are known to offer as high as 500% matched deals.
- Reload Bonus: These are given to existing players, so they come after the welcome perk. Casinos provide reload promos to encourage gamers to continue depositing and wagering on their gaming platform. They're not very big as they range from 20% to 50% but play a big role in helping to grow your bankroll. For example, if you deposit $50 on a 50% matched promo, you receive an additional $25.
Redeeming Match Deposit Bonuses
Before you can claim a matched promotion, you'll need to have registered a real money account and deposited the minimum required amount. Remember that it's important to register with a licensed online casino to ensure you get paid at the end of the day.
When going through the bonus terms and conditions, there are certain things you ought to pay attention to as follows;
- Wagering Requirements: They are the rules that state the number of times you're required to wager your bonus amount before making a withdrawal request.
- Withdrawal Limits: Casino matched offers always have a cap on the amount of money you can cash out, which limits their value.
- Expiration: Promotions offered together with free spins will have a validity period within which they must be utilized.
- Restrictions: Real money bonuses may have restrictions on particular countries due to certain jurisdictions. Make sure to check this too.