No Deposit Bonus Cash at Canadian Online Casinos
Canadians love their casinos! Lots of people enjoy themselves on the internet at online casino websites, which are perfectly legit. There are a countless number of virtual gaming sites out there, but most of them work in similar ways. One feature can be seen almost everywhere and it has already become a popular trend among the people of Canada - no deposit bonus cash. Of course, they are popular all over the world, but for some reason, they are especially loved here.
What are No Deposit Bonuses? Why do Canadians love them so much?
It's already in the name. This is a special type of promotional offer, which players can receive without having to make any real deposits beforehand. It is often given to newcomers right when they make an account in order to draw them in. That way, they can also explore the games on the website in order to tell if this is the online casino most suitable for them - "the chosen one". Therefore, both sides win! If you meet the requirements, you can also cash out your winnings without having to spend a single dollar!
Entertainment without risks.
3 Types of Canadian No Deposit Offers
- Free Cash - The most common one you'll see around. It's in the form of a small amount of money handed to your casino account so that you can play some games for free. The cap of how much you can get is usually 25$ and their sole purpose is to be used in-game, no cashing out or anything like that.
- Free spins - Again, normally about 25 in total, but in the form of spins this time, not dollars. For every online casino you stumble upon, these spins will always be for one game in particular (one that requires spinning, most probably).
- Free plays - You have a specific amount of time to make as much winnings as possible on any game. You get a pretty good starting sum and the point is for that sum to be higher than the original by the time runs out. If it is, you get to keep the difference.
Something important for all the types!
They come with wagering requirements and some restrictions on how much you can withdraw in the beginning. Read the terms and conditions every single time so that there are no misunderstandings in the end.
3 Ways to Claim The Bonuses
- Make an account - Most places will hand out the welcome bonus package automatically. All you need to do is go through the registration process and sign up for a profile to get started.
- Bonus Code - Sometimes, you may have to receive a code, which then needs to be typed in the cashier to activate the freebie. It's the same as having a discount code for an online shopping site.
- Via customer support - This will happen very rarely, but there are still some virtual houses that won't give you the bonus until you ask for it. The staff will hand it out, but it may take some time depending on how responsive they are.